At Polished Bookkeeping, we are:
- Able to assess leave and employer obligations, dependant on Award and specific-to-employee conditions. Ensuring National Employee Standards are met
- Can process payroll for casual, part-time, full-time, sub-contracting personnel, on salary or hourly rates, including those with commission, reimbursements or other individual allocations
- Track Leave so you can see exactly where each employee sits and what leave they'd have available to them in the future at any given time.
- Submit Payroll via bank file, individual EFT transactions or cheque
- Submitting Superannuation payments through Small Business Superannuation Clearing House or directly to individual Superannuation accounts. Today it is often the case that every employee has a different Superannuation Fund - this is not an issue for Polished Bookkeeping. We are adept at creating employer sign-ins and developing efficient methods of ensuring all superannuation obligations are met.
- Lodge Payroll Tax
- Train employers and employees on simplistic and informative methods to expedite and secure payroll records and processing. This includes following up with employees regarding their incomplete timesheets and ensure hours and overtime are approved by employers.
Call us or email us today to discuss how we can help simplify your payroll process, providing you with more time to focus on growing your business and supporting your team.
Phone: 0403 204 826 Email: [email protected]