With experience working with businesses in all fields and of all sizes, we know that with bookkeeping it's not "one-size-fits-all," so we specialise in coming up with a process suitable for YOUR specific needs and preferences - whether that means using excel or other free services or adapting to a new software to manage your records. Additionally - we are very flexible, servicing our clients regularly, or on-call. Anything can be accomplished so please contact us for further details and rates so we can start saving your time and energy today: [email protected]
- Access Xero and reconcile transactions that have ocurred in all bank accounts.
- Process payroll weekly
- Call and/or email all of their clients with overdue invoices
- Lodge and process BAS once a quarter
Services in Detail
Xero, MYOB, Quickbooks Online
Efficient, simplistic and organised accounting software options
- More information and assistance in choosing the best opton for you.
- Creating Invoices
- Sending Invoices
- Sending Statements
- Entering suppliers invoices/receipts
- Chasing suppliers for deliveries
- Adhoc tasks
- By being able to work primarily remotely, your costs are significantly reduced vs having an onsite employee.
- Personnel onsite daily/once a week/monthly/quarterly as needed
- Pick up/be mailed/have access to invoices/receipts via web based systems (email/Google Drive/etc) for data entry. After reviewing your needs, we suggest a process that would work most cohesive with your needs.
- Process payroll for casual, part-time, full-time, sub-contracting personnel, on salary or hourly rates, including those with commission, reimbursements or other individual allocations, while tracking leave.
- Submit payroll via bank file, individual EFT transactions or cheque
- Submitting Superannuation payments through Auskey or directly to individual Superannuation accounts
- Assessing leave and employer obligations, dependant on Award and specific-to-employee conditions.
- Allows you to maintain your current business relationship with clients while we deal with the sometimes awkward conversations regarding requesting payments.
- Friendly yet firm correspondence with outstanding debtors. We will listen to the clients reasonings and suggest solutions so you have money coming in
- Clear recordkeeping of communications that you can easily refer to
- Cost effective and consistent at hourly rate vs Debt Collections Agency pricey percentages.
- Our clients universally experience the receiving the highest volume of paid invoices the day after our contacting overdue debtors.
Tax Forms, Reports and Activity Review
- Submitting BAS/IAS monthly/quarterly
- Corresponding with the ATO regarding company details, BAS and Superannuation Agreements, etc.
- Reconciling bank account(s) transactions monthly/weekly/daily
- Preparing EOFY records for your accountant
- Creating a Cash Flow report monthly/weekly
- Summarizing expenses and income monthly/weekly
- Creating a budget and/or assessing Company's ability to follow the budget
- Professionally chasing clients for payment, from initial reminders through to the Small-Claims Court filing processes.
- Review of your accounts records to assess correct coding
- Formatting templates for letterhead, invoices, company documents (internal/external) etc.
- Re-organisation of hard copy/PDF records, re-format filing systems
- Creating manuals
- Ongoing filing
Structural Set Up of Your Business
Creating a business is an exciting and sometimes dubious prospect. We offer guidance and suggestions regarding the requirements to have your business set up to code. You can have your business up and running within a week!
This guidance includes:
- Registering your Business Name, ABN, ACN and other obligations
- Registering for GST, Payroll Tax, Auskey, Business Portal and more
- Creating bank accounts, situating a PO Box, office/retail space etc.
- Insurance and Workers Compensation coverage
- Providing information sheets regarding Employer Obligations specific to your business, digitally and hard copy.
At Polished Bookkeeping, our services are always expanding and adapting. If you don’t see your required service listed, please contact us at [email protected] to discuss how we may be of assistance.
A response can be expected within 2-4 hours during business hours.